In addition to providing access to DNR data via "zip & ship" the Deli will be
offering selected layers using
Open Geospatial Consortium web interoperability specifications.
Ultimately three OGC
specifications will be supported:
- Web Mapping Service (WMS) - for access to maps generated from Deli data
- Web Feature Service (WFS) - for feature-based access to vector data
- Web Coverage Service (WCS) - for unfiltered access to raster data
Currently limited WMS and WFS capabilities are available.
To add our WMS Service to ArcCatalog (9.x):
Note that many of the layers are scale based and are grayed out until you zoom in to a certain scale.
- ArcCatalog > GIS Servers > Add WMS Server
- URL:   http://deli.dnr.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/wms?map=DELI_WMS_MAPFILE&